Proven, step-by-step QuickBooks training videos created by a CPA and organized so you can learn what you need, when you need it.
QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise, and Online.
Certificate of Completion at the end.
Expanded for 2018 with 3 brand-new bonus guides.
Certificate of Completion at the end.
Expanded for 2018 with 3 brand-new bonus guides.
August 18, 2018
Dear bookkeeper, business owner, or QuickBooks user:
Are you tired of searching for high-quality QuickBooks training that you can quickly access any time, from the comfort of your own home or office?
So was I, for my clients. So I set out to make the best QuickBooks training course available.
My course will get you up to speed in QuickBooks and improve and speed-up your bookkeeping process, or your money back.
Who Am I?
I’m AJ Stockwell, Founder of Learn Bookkeeping Today LLC, licensed CPA, and creator of this course.
- I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).
- I have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting and a Master’s degree in Tax Accounting.
- I’m a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor® for both Desktop and Online. That’s the official certification from Intuit, the company that makes QuickBooks®.
- I’m BBB-accredited with an “A+” rating.
I used to run a QuickBooks® consulting and bookkeeping business where I served clients in a variety of industries. I implemented accounting systems and processes to improve their businesses as a whole and then trained their teams to use them.
More recently I’ve been working one-on-one with companies as a trusted member of the team. So I have the perspectives of an outside consultant, an in-house team member, and a business owner.
Working directly with business owners in industries ranging from manufacturing to retail to real estate, I saw a need for high-quality QuickBooks training. This key point came up again and again:
There was a lack of on-demand QuickBooks training resources that a business owner could go to and quickly find out how to do exactly what they need to do right away.
I found YouTube videos that were four or five years old and ridiculously expensive training courses that made you buy multiple levels and were never updated or improved. Yuck.
So I spent the next several years identifying the best way to train QuickBooks® users and optimize that process, and I built the training course I would want my own clients to have, including customer support from me personally.
But don’t just take my word for it–hear what actual customers who have taken my course say:
What Customers Are Saying
|“Great product…so convenient to be able to train my employees in house. Bravo!”
-Pauline S., Owner of Smart’s Marina
|“I am glad that I took this course, and I am even more happy that if I need help with something while I’m working with the program that I can just shoot an e-mail over to AJ and he will answer me as soon as he can.
I also love that I can go back to each video if I need extra information on something that isn’t in my notes. I would highly recommend this site to any one that would like to or needs to learn bookkeeping for themselves or their company.”
-Mickenzie W., bookkeeper
Stop looking all over the internet every time you need to figure something out in QuickBooks.
These courses are designed to put the information you need at your fingertips–on your computer, your tablet, or even your phone.
What You Get
This training package is composed of nearly 10 hours of high-definition training videos that walk you through each function of QuickBooks®. As soon as you register, you get access to all of it, so you can immediately jump around to whatever part you want to learn.
In the past, I sold training for QuickBooks® Desktop and QuickBooks® Online separately, but I found that it makes sense for most people to have access to training for both. Even if you don’t need it right away. This is because many businesses are moving from Desktop to Online, and bookkeepers might have clients that use both platforms.
So I combined my material into one mega-course and offer it all together for one fair price.
- No, you don’t have to be a trained accountant.
- No, I’m not going to bore you with “debits and credits” and technical accounting mumbo-jumbo.
- No, I don’t make you watch all the videos in a certain order.
- Yes, this course is self-paced so you can jump around to the training section you need.
- Yes, this course works for QuickBooks® beginners and experienced users alike.
- Yes, you can email me questions if you get stuck. I personally provide 100% of my customer service, with step-by-step responses and screenshots.
- Yes, you can come back and watch the videos as many times as you need. You get lifetime access and can even download the videos.
The courses are organized into 8 modules. Here are just some highlights of each module:
I also offer a quiz and Certificate of Completion at the end.
Each module contains much more than just what’s listed here. While Module 7 especially focuses on automation, tips to make QuickBooks® more efficient are shown throughout the entire course. There are a number of ways to automate as you go, and I try to emphasize these.
How long will you have access to this content?
When you join today, you lock in lifetime access to all of this training. You also get to immediately use any future updates or added content at no further cost to you. You don’t have to buy multiple levels or upgrade or pay for updates.
Customer engagement is important to me, and I create new training videos and tutorials based on customer feedback.
That’s right: If there’s a feature you want to learn about, and it’s not already covered, just send me an email, and I’ll record a new video and add it to the course.
Nobody else will do that. But I know that constantly improving the course based on customer feedback is the only way to build the best course available.
Course Previews – Click to Expand and Play
QuickBooks® Desktop (Pro, Premier, & Enterprise):
Join my course, go through it, and if you aren’t satisfied in the first 60 days, just email me and I’ll give your full purchase price back. No questions asked or hoops to jump through or “gotchas.”
I’m taking a big risk with this guarantee. When you join, you’ll be able to download all of the videos. I can’t force you to then delete them at that point, so someone could just purchase the course, download all the videos, and ask for a refund to rip me off.
However, I like to think that most people are good, and small business owners watch out for each other, so I’m going to trust that you won’t do that to me. But if you really aren’t satisfied, just let me know within 60 days of joining. I’ll refund every penny. CPAs are held to very high ethical standards, so my CPA license and My BBB rating are both on the line here.
Similar courses that don’t even offer lifetime access or updates sell for
$450 or more. And for that price you have to choose between Desktop or Online, or pay double to get both.
That is ridiculous! High-quality QuickBooks® training programs shouldn’t cost that much.
When you buy today, you’ll also get access to three brand-new bonuses. No other course out there has these. These are 3 guides that are hot off the press (a $150+ value):
- Better Bookkeeping Guide: This guide will help you build a checklist of important bookkeeping tasks to take your bookkeeping processes to the next level. (Value: $50, yours free today.)
- Internal Controls for Business Owners and Bookkeepers: Make sure you don’t become a victim of fraud. Internal controls are tools and processes used to help a business run efficiently and effectively while helping reduce the risk of fraud. (Value: $30, yours free with purchase of this course today.)
- Most Common QuickBooks Mistakes: There’s a good chance you’re paying your CPA more to fix these than the cost of my entire course! These mistakes are easy to avoid, and fixing them now will pay off big time, especially during tax season. (Value: $70+, yours free today.)
I used to sell all of this material for
For now, lifetime access to ALL of my QuickBooks® training, including both QuickBooks® Desktop and QuickBooks® Online, plus all future updates costs just one payment of $187. And I’ll even throw in these bonuses worth over $150 when you buy today.
Click this blue button to start immediately for one payment of $187, or keep reading for more details:
There are no additional payments, and you’ll get lifetime access to future updates and expansions as soon as they’re added.
How can I offer a course that competes with $450+ courses for a fraction of the price?
This course was made believing you should have access to quality QuickBooks® training for a fair price. I also don’t have the huge overhead these other companies do. I’m a small business owner trying to help other small business owners and bookkeepers.
In-person training classes don’t work:
|My Online Training Course||In-Person Training|
|Go at your own pace, practice and review as needed||1-3 days of intensive training that might not stick|
|Learn from the comfort of your own home or office||Commute to some community college or seminar facility|
|Go back to training materials whenever you need or want to||“Access” training for only those few days|
|Follow the course progression or jump around to whatever section you need||Rigid structure and progression|
|Skip to exactly what you need, when you need it. Don’t waste time with material you don’t need.||Might waste time with stuff you already know|
|Get started right now||Attend in a week, month, or sometime in the future|
|60 day 100% money-back guarantee if you aren’t happy||Might offer refund before class, but probably not after it’s over|
|Certificate of Completion||Maybe a certificate?|
|Lifetime Access||1-3 days and you’re done|
|$187 for lifetime access to all of my training||Typically $300+ for a few days|
Do you need to have access QuickBooks® to use this training?
The short answer is no.
Many of my customers have benefited from my training without having access to QuickBooks®. This is largely due to the fact that all the videos are recorded right in the software.
And since you get lifetime access to all of the training content, you can always come back to it as-needed when you are in front of QuickBooks®.
|You were very interesting. In other words you did not put me to sleep as some courses do. You showed me every detail of how this accounting system works. I am very happy that I decided to go with your program, it was well worth the money. I am walking away with more confidence.
-Cheryl T., bookkeeper
Buy today and get your three brand-new bonuses for free (a $150+ value!):
- Better Bookkeeping Guide: This guide will help you build a checklist of important bookkeeping tasks to take your bookkeeping processes to the next level. (Value: $50, yours free today)
- Internal Controls for Business Owners and Bookkeepers: Make sure you don’t become a victim of fraud. Internal controls are tools and processes used to help a business run efficiently and effectively while helping reduce the risk of fraud. (Value: $30, yours free today!)
- Most Common QuickBooks Mistakes: There’s a good chance you’re paying your CPA more to fix these than the cost of my entire course! These mistakes are easy to avoid, and fixing them now will pay off big time, especially during tax season. (Value: $70+, yours free today!)
So what are you waiting for? Click the blue button here and get started now for just $187:
Give it a shot. If you’re still not 100% satisfied in the first 60 days, just send an email to [email protected] to let me know, and I’ll refund you 100%!