Start Learning QuickBooks® Today!
Proven, step-by-step QuickBooks training videos created by a CPA and organized so you can learn what you need, when you need it.
QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise, and Online
Over 500 Certificates of Completion issued
For a limited time:
Save over $50, plus get 3 free bonuses.
Brand New Updates and more Advanced Training Just Added!
Stop looking all over the internet every time you need to figure something out in QuickBooks.
These courses are designed to put the information you need at your fingertips–on your computer, your tablet, or even your phone.
Ready to get started?
Click this button to get immediate, unlimited access to the full course for
$297 $247, or keep reading to learn more.
What You Get
This training package is composed of over 10 hours of high-definition training videos that walk you through each function of QuickBooks®. As soon as you register, you get access to all of it, so you can immediately jump around to whatever part you want to learn.
In the past, I sold training for QuickBooks® Desktop and QuickBooks® Online separately, but I found that it makes sense for most people to have access to training for both. Even if you don’t need it right away. This is because many businesses are moving from Desktop to Online, and bookkeepers might have clients that use both platforms.
So I combined my material into one mega-course and offer it all together for one fair price.
- No, you don’t have to be a trained accountant.
- No, I’m not going to bore you with “debits and credits” and technical accounting mumbo-jumbo.
- No, I don’t make you watch all the videos in a certain order.
- Yes, this course is self-paced so you can jump around to the training section you need.
- Yes, this course works for QuickBooks® beginners and experienced users alike.
- Yes, you can email me questions if you get stuck. I personally provide 100% of my customer service, with step-by-step responses and screenshots.
- Yes, you can come back and watch the videos as many times as you need. You get lifetime access and can even download the videos.
The courses are organized into 10 modules.
Here are just some highlights of each module:
Module 1: Setup & Settings
- Setting up your QuickBooks® file – get this right from the beginning to save future headaches!
- A review of the software settings and the best way to set them up
- Setting up your “chart of accounts”
- My #1 tip for keeping your QuickBooks® secure
- Why and how to backup your QuickBooks® file automatically
Module 2: Sales Tax, Products/Services, Classes, Attachments
- Put sales tax calculation, collection, and tracking on auto-pilot. Get this right from the start!
- Add and track the products and services you sell
- Create “product categories”
- Learn how to use “locations” and “classes” in order to categorize your transactions
- Attach files to transactions for better record-keeping.
Module 3: Vendors, Accounts Payable, & Inventory
- Setup new vendors
- Set vendors up for 1099 tracking to save time and money at tax time
- Enter credit card expenses
- Enter invoices and record payment for vendors
- Create Purchase Orders and receiving reports
- Use POs to quickly match and enter the corresponding vendor invoice
- Track the quantity and cost of inventory (and cost of goods sold)
Module 4: Customers, Accounts Receivable, & Estimates/Proposals
- Setup your customers and clients
- How to enter daily or weekly sales summaries
- Record refunds and credits to customers
- Create invoices that can automatically be emailed to customers
- Send invoices in a format that customers can actually use to pay you by credit card or bank transfer
- Record receiving payment from customers against their invoices
- Create estimates or proposals
- Use those estimates/proposals to create invoices with just a couple clicks!
Module 5: Banking and Reconciliations
- How to balance and reconcile your bank accounts including tips and tricks to make it easier
- Record bank deposits in QuickBooks®
- “Write” checks out of QuickBooks® or enter checks you’ve handwritten
- Print checks from QuickBooks®
- Record transfers between accounts
- Import transactions from your bank to speed up your bookkeeping and improve accuracy
Module 6: Reporting
- Overview of the report center and guide of the reports QuickBooks® offers
- Introduction to reading the P&L and Balance Sheet
- Using and customizing the P&L and Balance Sheet
- My favorite customizations to quickly assess company or budget performance from the P&L
Module 7: Automation
- Never waste your time manually re-creating a custom report over and over again!
- Setup regular expenses to enter automatically without even having to think about it
- Get your daily sales summaries or customer invoices 95% automated so all you have to enter is quantities
- Set QuickBooks® to automatically create and even email invoices to customers
Module 8: Payroll
- How to add payroll to QuickBooks® and get it setup
- Add new employees quickly and easily
- Run payroll for hourly or salary employees with different taxes or benefits
- Record payment of payroll taxes or benefits
- Use QuickBooks® to help prepare payroll tax forms
Module 9: Journal Entries and Budgeting
- How to record Journal Entries in QuickBooks®
- How to add your Budget to the QuickBooks software
- Keep track of your actual performance annd compare it to your budget
Module 10: Loans and Fixed Assets
- Learn how to set up various loans such as a long-term loan or a line of credit
- Record monthly loan statements with principle and interest
- Automate some of your monthly loan statement entry
- Record the purchase of a fixed asset like a building, land, equipment, or a vehicle the RIGHT way
- Record and automate your monthly depreciation on those fixed assets
I also offer a quiz and Certificate of Completion at the end.
Each module contains much more than just what’s listed here. While Module 7 especially focuses on automation, tips to make QuickBooks® more efficient are shown throughout the entire course. There are a number of ways to automate as you go, and I try to emphasize these.
Ready to get started?
Click this button to get immediate, unlimited access to all this content for
$297 $247, or keep reading for more details:
How long will you have access to this content?
When you join today, you lock in lifetime access to all of this training. You also get to immediately use any future updates or added content at no further cost to you. You don’t have to buy multiple levels or upgrade or pay for updates.
Customer engagement is important to me, and I create new training videos and tutorials based on customer feedback.
That’s right: If there’s a feature you want to learn about, and it’s not already covered, just send me an email, and I’ll record a new video and add it to the course.
Nobody else will do that. But I know that constantly improving the course based on customer feedback is the only way to build the best course available.
Course Previews – Click to Expand and Play
QuickBooks® Desktop (Pro, Premier, & Enterprise):
My Unbeatable Guarantee
Join my course, go through it, and if you aren’t satisfied in the first 60 days, just email me and I’ll give your full purchase price back. No questions asked or hoops to jump through or “gotchas.”
I’m taking a big risk with this guarantee. When you join, you’ll be able to download all of the videos. I can’t force you to then delete them at that point, so someone could just purchase the course, download all the videos, and ask for a refund to rip me off.
However, I like to think that most people are good, and small business owners watch out for each other, so I’m going to trust that you won’t do that to me. But if you really aren’t satisfied, just let me know within 60 days of joining. I’ll refund every penny. CPAs are held to very high ethical standards, so my CPA license and My BBB rating are both on the line here.
Similar courses that don’t even offer lifetime access or updates sell for $600 or more, double the price of my course. And for that price you have to choose between Desktop or Online, or pay double (aka 4x the price of my course!) to get both.
That is ridiculous! High-quality QuickBooks® training programs shouldn’t cost that much.
For now, lifetime access to ALL of my QuickBooks® training, including both QuickBooks® Desktop and QuickBooks® Online, plus all future updates costs just one payment of $297 $247.
When you buy today, you will also get 3 bonus guides:
Better Bookkeeping Guide
This is a specific list of tasks that will help you build daily, weekly, and monthly checklists. These are some of the most important bookkeeping items that often get overlooked.
Internal Controls For Small Businesses and Bookkeepers
“Internal Controls” are processes and procedures that help a business run more effectively while helping reduce the risk of fraud. Many small businesses lack proper controls. This guide will help you improve internal controls for your business or your clients.
Common QuickBooks Mistakes
I’ve provided QuickBooks training for hundreds of businesses in all different industries and worked with many in their books. These are by far the most common mistakes that I see business owners and bookkeepers making.
Start learning immediately for one payment of
$297 $247, or keep reading for more details:
There are no additional payments, and you’ll get lifetime access to all future updates and expansions as soon as they’re added.
How can I offer a course that competes with $600 courses for a fraction of the price?
This course was made believing you should have access to quality QuickBooks® training for a fair price. I also don’t have the huge overhead these other companies do. I’m a small business owner trying to help other small business owners and bookkeepers.
In-person training classes don’t work:
|My Online Training Course||In-Person Training|
|Go at your own pace, practice and review as needed||1-3 days of intensive training that might not stick|
|Learn from the comfort of your own home or office||Commute to a community college or seminar facility|
|Go back to training materials whenever you need or want to||“Access” training for only those few days|
|Follow the course progression or jump around to whatever section you need||Rigid structure and progression|
|Skip to exactly what you need, when you need it. Don’t waste time with material you don’t need.||Might waste time with stuff you already know|
|Get started right now||Attend in a week, month, or sometime in the future|
|60 day 100% money-back guarantee if you aren’t happy||Might offer refund before class, but probably not after it’s over|
|Certificate of Completion||Maybe a certificate?|
|Lifetime Access||1-3 days and you’re done|
|Typically $600+ for a few days|
Do you need to have access QuickBooks® to use this training?
The short answer is no.
Many of my customers have benefited from my training without having access to QuickBooks®. This is largely due to the fact that all the videos are recorded right in the software.
And since you get lifetime access to all of the training content, you can always come back to it as-needed when you are in front of QuickBooks®.
Give it a shot. If you’re still not 100% satisfied in the first 60 days, just send an email to [email protected] to let me know, and I’ll refund you 100%!
So what are you waiting for? Click below to get started now for just