The QuickBooks courses are organized into 10 modules.
Here are just some highlights of each module:
Module 1: Setup & Settings
- Setting up your QuickBooks® file – get this right from the beginning to save future headaches!
- A review of the software settings and the best way to set them up
- Setting up your “chart of accounts”
- My #1 tip for keeping your QuickBooks® secure
- Why and how to backup your QuickBooks® file automatically
Module 2: Sales Tax, Products/Services, Classes, Attachments
- Put sales tax calculation, collection, and tracking on auto-pilot. Get this right from the start!
- Add and track the products and services you sell
- Create “product categories”
- Learn how to use “locations” and “classes” in order to categorize your transactions
- Attach files to transactions for better record-keeping.
Module 3: Vendors, Accounts Payable, & Inventory
- Setup new vendors
- Set vendors up for 1099 tracking to save time and money at tax time
- Enter credit card expenses
- Enter invoices and record payment for vendors
- Create Purchase Orders and receiving reports
- Use POs to quickly match and enter the corresponding vendor invoice
- Track the quantity and cost of inventory (and cost of goods sold)
Module 4: Customers, Accounts Receivable, & Estimates/Proposals
- Setup your customers and clients
- How to enter daily or weekly sales summaries
- Record refunds and credits to customers
- Create invoices that can automatically be emailed to customers
- Send invoices in a format that customers can actually use to pay you by credit card or bank transfer
- Record receiving payment from customers against their invoices
- Create estimates or proposals
- Use those estimates/proposals to create invoices with just a couple clicks!
Module 5: Banking and Reconciliations
- How to balance and reconcile your bank accounts including tips and tricks to make it easier
- Record bank deposits in QuickBooks®
- “Write” checks out of QuickBooks® or enter checks you’ve handwritten
- Print checks from QuickBooks®
- Record transfers between accounts
- Import transactions from your bank to speed up your bookkeeping and improve accuracy
Module 6: Reporting
- Overview of the report center and guide of the reports QuickBooks® offers
- Introduction to reading the P&L and Balance Sheet
- Using and customizing the P&L and Balance Sheet
- My favorite customizations to quickly assess company or budget performance from the P&L
Module 7: Automation
- Never waste your time manually re-creating a custom report over and over again!
- Setup regular expenses to enter automatically without even having to think about it
- Get your daily sales summaries or customer invoices 95% automated so all you have to enter is quantities
- Set QuickBooks® to automatically create and even email invoices to customers
Module 8: Payroll
- How to add payroll to QuickBooks® and get it setup
- Add new employees quickly and easily
- Run payroll for hourly or salary employees with different taxes or benefits
- Record payment of payroll taxes or benefits
- Use QuickBooks® to help prepare payroll tax forms
Module 9: Journal Entries and Budgeting
- How to record Journal Entries in QuickBooks®
- How to add your Budget to the QuickBooks software
- Keep track of your actual performance annd compare it to your budget
Module 10: Loans and Fixed Assets
- Learn how to set up various loans such as a long-term loan or a line of credit
- Record monthly loan statements with principle and interest
- Automate some of your monthly loan statement entry
- Record the purchase of a fixed asset like a building, land, equipment, or a vehicle the RIGHT way
- Record and automate your monthly depreciation on those fixed assets
I also offer a quiz and Certificate of Completion at the end.
Each module contains much more than just what’s listed here. While Module 7 especially focuses on automation, tips to make QuickBooks® more efficient are shown throughout the entire course. There are a number of ways to automate as you go, and I try to emphasize these.
Ready to get started?
Click this button to get immediate, unlimited access to all this content for
$297 $247, or keep reading for more details:
How long will you have access to this content?
When you join today, you lock in lifetime access to all of this training. You also get to immediately use any future updates or added content at no further cost to you. You don’t have to buy multiple levels or upgrade or pay for updates.
Customer engagement is important to me, and I create new training videos and tutorials based on customer feedback.
That’s right: If there’s a feature you want to learn about, and it’s not already covered, just send me an email, and I’ll record a new video and add it to the course.
Nobody else will do that. But I know that constantly improving the course based on customer feedback is the only way to build the best course available.
My Unbeatable Guarantee
Join my course, go through it, and if you aren’t satisfied in the first 60 days, just email me and I’ll give your full purchase price back. No questions asked or hoops to jump through or “gotchas.”
I’m taking a big risk with this guarantee. When you join, you’ll be able to download all of the videos. I can’t force you to then delete them at that point, so someone could just purchase the course, download all the videos, and ask for a refund to rip me off.
However, I like to think that most people are good, and small business owners watch out for each other, so I’m going to trust that you won’t do that to me. But if you really aren’t satisfied, just let me know within 60 days of joining. I’ll refund every penny. CPAs are held to very high ethical standards, so my CPA license and My BBB rating are both on the line here.
Do you need to have access QuickBooks® to use this training?
The short answer is no.
Many of my customers have benefited from my training without having access to QuickBooks®. This is largely due to the fact that all the videos are recorded right in the software.
And since you get lifetime access to all of the training content, you can always come back to it as-needed when you are in front of QuickBooks®.
Give it a shot. If you’re still not 100% satisfied in the first 60 days, just send an email to [email protected] to let me know, and I’ll refund you 100%!
So what are you waiting for? Click below to get started now for just